About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sweet Fruit

I don't know if it's just me, but I have not been able to find any sweet fruit in this season. I have gone to Kroger, Publix, and Aldi and have found maybe one batch of sweet strawberries. Every store is selling the same fruit, but none of it is satisfying. Galatians 5:22-26 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment