About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Monday, May 11, 2015

God's Promises

I use to be one of those people where if I was going through a difficult time, I would stop believing in what God said He would do for me. I would carry the burden instead of walking by faith. The Holy Spirit has been ministering to my heart about what it means to be laser focused on God's Promises. If you peek through a key hole on a door you can only see what is in the room on the other side of the door; nothing more nothing less. This is how I am suppose to be focused in on God's promises. I have to keep my eyes and heart fixed. I cannot afford for one minute to get into doubt and unbelief. I do not want to be like Moses who saw the Promised Land but because of his disobedience, he did not enter in.

No comments:

Post a Comment