About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What I Desire

There is a passage in the Bible that says "Delight yourself in The Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart". Spending time with God is not a chore for me. It is a delight to enter into His presence because He is so loving, so kind and so faithful. If I were honest, I have not always been in this position or felt this way. There were days where I knew I needed to pray but dreaded it for one reason or another. Now I realize, as a soldier of the Most High, I need to spend time with God whenever He calls me...even if it's 2 am. I believe that as we spend quality time with God, His desires will become our desires. Our agendas will line up with His will. I started writing today's blog because I wanted to formalize my list of what I desire in a mate. But as I am typing this, I feel the Holy Spirit nudging me to truly think about what I desire for my life. It's not always about another person, but it is about being and becoming the right person. For my life, I desire to be a woman of God who loves the Lord and represents Him well privately and publicly. I desire to be a woman of excellence, grace, honesty and truth....A Proverbs 31 kind of woman. I desire to become a successful entrepreneur with partners who are willing to work with me and go the full mile in covenant relationship. I desire the anointing of God to flow from my life and pour on to others lives in such a way that creates miracles, healing and deliverance. I desire to sing praises to God, write books, create art of various kinds that will inspire others to be the best they can be. I desire to be fit inside and out and in every area of my life (mentally, physically, financially, emotionally). I desire to love God with everything I have and with all that I do. I desire to be the BEST mom EVER!!! to my little Princesses. I desire to live a fulfilling life where I take risks and speak up when it's time. I desire a close circle of friends I trust, love and care for. I desire to be RICH, spiritually and financially. Now that I have written my list, I feel more suited to write about a mate...That will be What I Desire Pt. 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment