About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Spring Cleaning is Done!

My spring cleaning is done. I'm not just talking about my closets and my drawers, but I'm talking about the mental compartments of my mind and the matters of my heart. I have gone through everything and assessed what's there. I know what I need to keep. I know what I need to donate to the Goodwill that someone else can use. I know what goes in the trash. In the midst of separating everything it looks a mess still. I have piles everywhere! But I realize in this mess I am making progress. I see now that I have more than I thought, even in the organization process, I know the value and appreciate what I have. I will use it all to the best of my ability, making sure nothing goes to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment