About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Best Husband EVER!!!

No matter what I do He loves me unconditionally. He is always there no matter the hour.... He will never cheat on me...100% faithful. He is always on time. He knows my needs even before I ask. He provides for me every moment of the day. He heals me and comforts me when I am sad. He will never walk out on me because He loved me before I loved Him. He was willing to give His life so that I could live forever. He will always speak life, build me up, reassure me of His promises and correct me in love. He always prays and intercedes on my behalf...He shields me from all hurt, harm and danger. He fills me up with good things. He shows me the pleasures in His hands...He is awesome because He is God! ‪#‎Immamuel‬ ‪#‎GodwithUs‬ ‪#‎JesustheChrist‬

No comments:

Post a Comment