About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
In this season, I will be sharing my heart.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Freestylin

Freestylin is becoming a habit for me...I am leaning towards Freestylin Fridays...I guess it's a good thing because I never know what the Holy Spirit will speak through me. If I could digress about this week and summer it would be a relief so, I hope you don't mind. :). This summer has been filled with many firsts. Since my divorce late last year, this is the first summer the girls spent an entire month away with their dad. It is also the first time I had to spend their birthdays separate because of our divorce decree and visitation. Along with getting them back into school; including the shopping for school supplies, uniforms, school clothes, Dr's appointments, etc. In the past I have had help, this year it's me and Jesus. I have to be honest...this has been one of the most difficult weeks for me. My body started responding and to top it off, I feel like I don't have any support living here in Georgia. If I needed someone, I only know to call on Jesus because I have no one I can really depend on. There is no support system. In my heart, running back to California is always the answer, but in reality it is not the answer because God led me here for a purpose. There are many projects looming and now I need the strength of God to help me because I cannot do this on my own. I don't want to get into complaining, but this has been my week and summer in a nutshell...However, I am grateful to be alive. As I am typing now, the Holy Spirit is asking me for a solution. It is not enough to type all this and leave it because there is resolve. My action steps: 1). Keep God first. As I seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, He will add all that I need. 2). Pray for wisdom. It's unfair to think I can do all I need to do without asking for wisdom from God. He knows all things. 3). Pray for strength. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...which means where I am and what I am doing with Christ I can complete it successfully. 4). It's important to seek God's guidance. It's so easy to launch out and begin to do things that have nothing to do with God's will and purpose for my life. Asking for daily guidance is key to remaining in His perfect will. God close doors that no man can open. God open doors no man can shut. 5). Lastly, accountability. Seeking God for people in my life who I can trust and depend on in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment